Location: Houston, TX
Job Level: Experienced
PGAL is an international design form specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life. We are seeking an energetic and creative Proposal Writer to join our Houston-based marketing team. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude, someone who is able to be flexible and self-motivated.
Responsibilities: Include, but not limited to,
– Collaborating with firm principals and the marketing/business development team to organize and produce marketing deliverables including, creative, quality and accurate qualification statements, proposals and presentations
– Working with other marketing staff to identify creative new ways to enhance proposal and presentation product
– Provide support to generate and maintain general marketing deliverables (project sheets, resumes, Vision database, etc.)
– 5+ years of relevant experience in A/E marketing
– Must have a high degree of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) as well as MS Office suite
– Familiarity with Deltek Vision and OpenAsset is preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conceive and produce quality, professional proposals and presentations from start to finish, including writing original technical narratives for project descriptions, project approaches, a variety of marketing pieces, as well as cutting edge graphics
– Time management skills are a must, with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick. At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are a highly motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic candidate with the ability to prioritize, organize, and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment, please apply by using the following link: https://pgal.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/6fe1674a-d0b4-9591-a974-f1928d490819/apply?source=970258-CS-31132 An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled