Location: Houston, TX
Job Level: Mid-Level
RPS is seeking a Proposal Production Artist to join the Infrastructure team in Houston.
* Two to fifteen years of experience in a corporate or agency environment; rate commensurate with experience.
* Associate’s degree in Graphic Design (minimum).
* Adobe Certified Expert in InDesign CC a plus.
* Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign.
* Strong proficiency in MS Office Word and Powerpoint.
* Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
* Simple HTML/CSS knowledge a plus.
* Team player who is receptive to feedback and desires continuous improvement.
* Advanced formatting and page layout including tables, charts, and graphics using Adobe InDesign.
* Advanced knowledge of Master Pages, Stylesheets, and Grids in InDesign.
* MS Word Templates and Styles / MS Powerpoint Templates and Themes.
* Capable of executing multiple concurrent projects.
* Able to work quickly under deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Proactive individual who can solve problems in a timely manner.
* Time-management, organization, and follow-through.
* Keen attention to detail.
* File-management skills.
* Work products to be created within brand guidelines and established templates/models may include proposals, presentations, posters, handouts/flyers, brochures, web and email pieces, ads, banners, and other items.
* Simple image manipulation (photo retouching, color correction).
* Other duties as required.
Marketing Director. Status: Full-time/hourly, based in Houston. To be given consideration, please provide resume, portfolio, and references to: Terry Henry, Infrastructure Recruiter: Terry.Henry@rpsgroup.com, 713 482 3846. About RPS: RPS provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. RPS is an industry leader and we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain exceptional talent by treating our employees well.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer:
* Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage for employees and families, with no waiting period and generous contributions to monthly premiums.
* 401(k) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match of employee contributions.
* Share Purchase Plan with a dollar-for-dollar match of employee contributions.
* Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care costs.
* Performance-based bonus program.
* Generous vacation and sick leave policies in addition to company-wide paid holidays.
RPS provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected characteristics. RPS complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and requirements governing nondiscrimination in every location in which we operate.