Company: CivilTech Engineering, Inc.
Location: Houston, TX
Job Level: 2+ Years
JOB OVERVIEW CivilTech is looking for a proposal coordinator with an interest in serving as a dynamic contributor to a growing firm. This person will report directly to the marketing director and serve as the internal marketing representative to our staff. It will require being self-driven for project success and the ability to manage projects from concept to completion. The engineering industry is fast-paced and deadline-driven. This is no different at CivilTech. This job will require an innate ability to stay calm under stress and a commitment to project success. This job will also require the ability to manage data entry with a keen attention to detail, assign self-regulated deadlines and stick to those established. No two days look the same and your success will be directly correlated to your ability to adjust with the ebb and flow of deadlines. CivilTech’s proposal coordinator will wear many hats: including party planner, cheerleader and the face of CivilTech on social media. At CivilTech, you will not be a number but a key team member leading the charge for team success.
• Crafting marketing proposals, presentations and submittals with little oversight
• Ability to prioritize and establish target dates
• Completing quality assurance and control reviews of technical documents including review for readability, consistency, clarity and document compliance
• Strong writing abilities
• Fluency in social media platforms (set social media posting calendar, be responsible for posts)
• Database management (write interesting project descriptions and track resume updates)
• Assist in coordinating community and internal events
• Graphic design (depending on interest and skill level)
• Undergraduate degree in Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
• 2+ years of experience in Marketing for the A/E/C industry
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience, specifically InDesign
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
BENEFITS Healthcare, Vision, Dental, CivilTech 401K Plan, Vacation, Sick leave, and Holidays are provided along with frequent team building and social activities.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Please reference \”Proposal Coordinator\” in the subject line. CivilTech Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us at www.civiltecheng.com for more information Please send resumes to: email@example.com