Company: Ziegler Cooper Architects
Location: Houston, TX
Job Level: Mid-Level
Title: Marketing Coordinator (full-time) Experience: 3-5 years in the A/E/C industry Reports to: Director of Marketing General Position Summary Ziegler Cooper, an architecture and interior design firm is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team in Houston, Texas. Qualified candidates need to have a solid understanding and minimum of 3 years of experience in the A/E/C industry and be able to thrive in a deadline driven environment. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation and production of high quality RFQs, RFPs, presentations, award submittals, annual surveys and other marketing materials to showcase Ziegler Cooper’s expertise. Candidates must have a four‐year college degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism recommended).
- Assist and/or lead creation of annual surveys, e-blasts, and mailers (announcements, annual calendar, case studies, postcards, specialty mailers, white papers, etc.)
- Assist with public relations and updating of various Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Assist with coordination and preparation of events, job fairs, conferences/tradeshows, publications, design journals, etc.
- Assist with maintaining firm database.
- Assist with website updates.
- Create and maintain project sheets and resumes.
- Desktop publishing experience (InDesign and Photoshop a must, Illustrator a plus).
- Develop and maintain marketing materials for firm.
- Expert knowledge of presentation software along with strong presentation design skills.
- Create, maintain and upkeep marketing collateral (project sheets, job signs, project listings, project listings, resumes, qualification packages, etc.)
- Keep inventory of marketing supplies.
- Plan, analyze, and create graphics to support content in marketing material.
- Proposals and presentation preparation.
- Respond to RFPs and RFQs successfully.
- Understanding and experience in reprographics and the printing process.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package and Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; strong editing and proof readings skills.
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hoot Suite).
- Interact directly with Senior Principals as well as staff at all levels.
- Creative, well organized, capable of prioritizing and being proactive.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and respond to constantly changing needs and schedules.
Education and Experience
- Three to five years prior marketing experience in the architecture/engineering/construction industry.
- Prior experience with Position Responsibilities listed above.
- Candidates must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism recommended).
- Be an active member of SMPS or other similar organizations for career development.
Interested candidates – Please send resumes and portfolios along with salary requirements to: Diana Codispoti at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Thank you.