Company: Alamo Architects
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Level: Experienced
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING for an award-winning architecture firm www.alamoarchitects.com
LOCATION | San Antonio, Texas
REPORTS TO | Principals
EXTENT OF JOB | Under the general direction of firm leadership, Director plans and coordinates all marketing activities of the firm.
• Developing and executing a marketing plan
• Conducting market research on target markets
• Coordinating and overseeing all other marketing efforts
SPECIFIC DUTIES Planning | Developing and executing a Marketing Plan for both long-range goals and near-term objectives, as well as a developing and executing a corresponding marketing budget. The Marketing Plan is to be developed in coordination with the Principals and the Marketing and Business Development Committee and is to be integral to the firm’s Brand Identity. Targeting | Establish and track for each applicable market sector, specific performance goals for the subsequent twelve months. Lead Developing | Develop, maintain, and screen lists of leads/prospects. Strategy Development | Develop strategies for cultivating prospects and obtaining work based on the goals of the Marketing Plan. Take primary responsibility for coordinating Requests for Qualifications, Proposals, and response strategy. Public Relations | Develop a plan for appropriate public relations activities that support the firm’s marketing program and emphasize the firm’s Brand Identity. Research | Keep abreast of issues and current trends in the marketplace and the profession likely to affect the firm and its marketing activities
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
• Proven record of success in marketing and business development for A/E firms or other creative industries.
• Creative problem solver and strategic thinker
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Project and budget management ability
• Experience with digital, print, social media, and other marketing platforms
Come see why San Antonio is ranked one of the Best Places to Live! From a great job market to the best tacos around, San Antonio combines world class amenities with a small-town feel, incredible history and culture, and a great quality of life.
CONTACT: No phone calls please. Kindly submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org